Work with us as Data Scientist
The Anillo project ACT210096 “Machine Learning for Mental Health: New Developments and Applications Using Multimodal Data” with the BrainLat Institute is looking for a Data Scientist to take on the following responsibilities:
- Work on research projects in a multidisciplinary team.
- Consolidate data from different sources and forms. Execute data preprocessing.
- Train machine learning algorithms to solve health science problems.
- Perform reports and analysis reports.
- Experience in Data Management and Machine Learning.
- Use of Python and/or R.
- DB handling: SQL, etc.
- Adolfo Ibáñez University, Santiago de Chile
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org